Hi there

Hi, hope you like my Blog. Actually, no, not really, couldn't care less, this is all about me. Feel free to fluff my ego like it was the least ugly part of Ron Jeremy, and you had made some poor life decisions. Also, if you wanna swap links and are not an idiot, here's the crap email I rarely check: nightfire08@gmail.com Cheers!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Review of Left 4 Dead

Alright, so I thought it was about high time, and I mean timely, not time under the influence of marijuana or something, that I talk about something I like, and just how mind/thumb/soul-blisteringly awesome it is.

This thing is-straight up- Valve's new Game, Left 4 Dead. If you want to know why it's good, take a look at my Prince of Persia review, take all the things that it said it did "wrong" and replace "wrong" with some heavy breathing and moaning sounds, followed by an embarrassingly high-pitched squeal, and me shuffling off to clean myself in the nearest bathroom.

But, as I have spent so much of my time, and hopefully, internet, yours, because I'm beginning to have this sneaking suspicion that you're not actually paying attention, which is rather rude of you, since I'm talking and deserve to be heard.

But ah well, anonymous communication, like anonymous sex, makes up in facility what it lacks in general intimacy. I mean, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment