Hi there

Hi, hope you like my Blog. Actually, no, not really, couldn't care less, this is all about me. Feel free to fluff my ego like it was the least ugly part of Ron Jeremy, and you had made some poor life decisions. Also, if you wanna swap links and are not an idiot, here's the crap email I rarely check: nightfire08@gmail.com Cheers!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Beer Designs

So I had the joy and honor of drinking last night with a man who makes his living consulting with breweries to make their beer better, and he liked the beer my friends and I brewed together, which is very exciting. These are the Labels and beer descriptions for our recipes:

Easy Win Wit: A strong belgian wit with hints of citrus, ginger, and cinnamon (we thought it was a hefeweizen but it's not, and photoshop is time consuming so I haven't gotten around to it yet):


Which is pretty exciting. Also, since I'm not working off of my office computer which was built at around the time of Christ, I can embed photos, so yay.

Next: The Bastard Prince: a belgian style sour brown ale, with a strong flavor of cherries and hints of oak and maple:


Which is pretty cool too. I have the next one, "Man's Country," an irish red with toasted coconuts to do, as well as "Lonely Heart's Stout" a heavy milk stout with bergamot, earl grey, and pepper. All very exciting.

Making beer is like baking, but with baking, I can't get drunk. Or I suppose I can, but that just means I'm drinking while baking, which is considerably sadder. So yay that.

No comments:

Post a Comment